To make a claim contact your New Zealand Home Loans Consultant who will help make the process as easy as possible for you by liaising with our insurance providers and assisting you in gathering and completing any paper work that may be required.
Not sure who your Consultant is or what their contact details are? Just contact us on 0800 DEBT FREE or go to our Find an Office page to search for your Consultant.
When making a claim these are some things that you may require (depending on the type of claim):
- Police report (in the case of vehicle accident, theft or burglary)
- Accident details including details of other driver
- Medical notes or reports / Medical certificate
- Proof of income
- Receipts or Invoices
- Certified copies of original documents
- A copy of your insurance policy
- Your bank account details or bank account details of estate or trust
- Death certificate
- Proof of identity or age